We had a great time at Gage's birthday party. It was on a day when the kids were out of school so we were all invited. I loved it because it gave us something to look forward to. Tyler loved the hay ride to to the pumpkin patch where he picked his very own little pumpkin.
Do you love the nose? Brooklynn's pig won the race so this is the prize she got. Pretty cute!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
The Maize • Birthday Party
Posted by
Alyce Dribnak
at
10:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
looks like fun! I love all your halloween shirts! What happened to ashley's arm?
You have such cute kids! I love the family picture at the top of the blog.
That looks like so much fun, I love going to the corn maze and picking pumpkins!
Cute kids...Happy Halloween i love the pictures how festive! Its good to see what your Family is up too!
Post a Comment